This Web portal may provide links or references to websites and resources that do not belong to ABACO . ABACO makes no representations, warranties or other commitments whatsoever about any non-ABACO websites or resources of third parties to which reference is made or which are accessible from any ABACO site or linked to it.
Unless expressly provided for, the contents of the portal may not, either in whole or in part, be copied, modified, reproduced, transferred, uploaded, downloaded, published or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of ABACO. By way of example and not of limitation, the non-permitted activities include:
- redistribution or selling any portal component or creating a new product or service based on the portal or related software;
- copying the contents;
- performing mass downloads or bulk feeds of content created (or allowing anyone else to do it);
- using the portal to create or integrate other sets of data related to mapping to exploit for a substitute or substantially similar to the portal;
- using any part of the portal with products or services of third parties except by a specific functionality provided by ABACO;
- reverse engineering, decompiling or otherwise grouping to extract the source code of the portal or any related software, unless expressly permitted or required by law;
- taking inappropriate actions, that are illegal or that violate the rights of others (regarding privacy, publicity and intellectual property).
The accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information on this web portal is not insured or guaranteed, which could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Portal users should confirm the accuracy and completeness of all posted information before making any decision related to any services, products or other matters described in this portal.
ABACO will in no event be liable for losses caused by or related to the use, whether direct or indirect, of information or services available on this Web Portal, including, but not limited to the responsibilities related to loss of use, interruption of business, loss of revenue or data, or any kind of accidental damage, special or indirect, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if ABACO has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
The information given freely by third parties to the portal may be freely used by ABACO. Users are advised to refrain from disclosing information containing sensitive data as defined in subparagraph d, Art. 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Notices containing such information will not be considered by ABACO.