PRIVACY STATEMENT Art. 13 REG. UE 679/2016
We wish to inform you that UE Regulation 679/2016 (“Personal Data Protection”) provides for the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
We remind you that the provision and update of your data is a necessary requirement for the execution of contractual and service obligations; where this communication is lacking our Company cannot provide a service for the existing contract or a requested service.
Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data, we provide you with the following information regarding the processing of your personal data:
Data controller: ABACO S.p.A. in the person of the Chairman of the Board of Directors (Alberto Iori)
Registered office and main operating office: Corso Umberto I, no. 43 46100 Mantova, ITALY
Contact details of the internal privacy officer: Roberto Storti (Director of quality, security and privacy) firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Office: Gloria Ghilardi email@example.com
Purpose and legal basis of processing:
- Personal data (name and surname, age, sex, family status and family nucleus, etc.) will be treated for contract purposes, compilation of personal data and/or internal statistics, issue of invoices, supply of materials, products and services, internal statistics, bookkeeping of customer accounts and/or suppliers, credit management, market research and to meet the obligations required by law;
- The contact details data (e-mail address, personal or business phone number, residential address, IP address and MAC of company PC, any passwords and username, etc.) will be processed for business communications concerning the current contract, personal data and/or internal statistics, issuing of invoices, supply of materials, products and services or for commercial and advertising purposes in order to improve services and measure satisfaction.
- Personal data may be communicated to: trade associations, banking institutions, law offices, corporate tax consultancy offices, the subjects responsible for auditing the financial statements of our company, external collaborators, public authorities or administrations for the fulfilment of law;
- Contact details data may be communicated to: trade associations, banking institutions, law offices, corporate consultancy tax offices, public authorities or administrations for the fulfilment of the law;
Transfer of data to third countries or international organizations:
The data you provide will not be transferred to third countries (extra-EU) or international organizations
Data retention period:
Personal data will be kept for 10 years from the last date of use for fiscal reasons.
Contact details data will be kept until the end of relationship with ABACO S.p.A.
Rights of the affected party:
Pursuant to EU Reg. 679/2016, he has the right to ask ABACO S.p.A.
- access to personal data (Article 15 of EU Reg. 679/2016);
- their correction or cancellation (articles 16 and 17 of EU Reg. 679/2016)
- their limitation of processing (Article 18 of EU Reg. 679/2016)
The interested party has the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 of EU Reg. 679/2016), revoke consent to processing (Article 7 of EU Regulation 679/2016) and the right to portability (Article 20 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
Interested party can exercise the right of complaint to the supervisory authority (Article 77 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
The processing of your personal data will be carried out by ABACO S.p.A. in compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 679/2016, in such a way as to guarantee maximum security and confidentiality and will be carried out through manual, computerized and electronic tools, suitable for storing, managing and transmitting data.
The treatment will take place in a rationale strictly related to the purposes indicated above.
The categories of subjects that may become aware are the appointee of the processing on behalf of ABACO S.p.A. are the following: employees or collaborators ABACO S.p.A. for purposes strictly related to the work activity and learned in this regard.
Any requests or for the exercise of their rights on the matters covered by EU Reg. 679/2016, may be addressed to the competent office of ABACO S.p.A. (Security Quality and Privacy Office) at the legal and operational office of Corso Umberto I, no. 43, 46100 Mantova (ITALY), tel. +39 0376 222181, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , PEC: email@example.com