We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
On the basis of the mentioned law, such processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law no.196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the following purposes: master data compilations, internal statistics, accountancy customers and / or suppliers, invoicing, credit management, market research and to meet the obligations provided for by civil and tax law.
2. The data will be processed by computer, with manual means and with the observance of all safety measures in order to protect the security and confidentiality of data in our possession.
3. The provision of data by you is optional, but your refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial performance of the contract/non-continuation of the relationship.
4. The data may be disclosed to: legal firms, tax consulting business, trade associations, debt collection companies, to those in charge of auditing the financial statements of our company, company’s external collaborators, and the public authorities or administrations for legal purposes.
5. The data controller is: ABACO S.p.A. located in Corso Umberto I, n. 43-46100 Mantova.
You may exercise your rights at any time with regard to the data manager, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree196/03, which for sake of convenience is set out in full:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right to access the personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or lack of his/her own personal data, even though these are not yet recorded, and to receive their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
a) the source of the personal data;
b) the purpose and means of processing the data;
c) the software used in the case that the data is processed using electronic devices;
d) the identity of the data controller, the data processors, and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5 paragraph 2;
e) the data subjects or categories of data subjects to whom the personal data may be notified or who may become acquainted with the data in their capacity as the designated representative within the territory of the State, of the data processors or officers.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
a) updated, rectified or, where relevant, supplementary information;
b) the deletion, anonymization or blockage of any data being processed in violation of the law, including data which it is not necessary to keep for the purposes for which it has been gathered or subsequently processed;
c) certification indicating that notice of the operations referred to under a) and b) above has been served, together with their contents, except in the case in which this formality is impossible or entails the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate in terms of the right protected.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the sending of advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.