SITI4land is an app that uses the device camera (smartphone or tablet) and “augmented reality” to deliver SITI TRP‘s datasets.
It is suitable for browsing or collecting data while on the field and it can be easily used directly by farmers or inspectors. It delivers geotagged photos to be used as evidence of agricultural practices.
SITI4land provides an extremely detailed 3D land view, using land digital models obtained from LiDAR scans and/or high-resolution aerial images:
- High detail 3D land view (up to 20 cm)
- Augmented reality with info layers and integrated virtual 3D view
- High resolution aerial images
- Ad-hoc detailed topographic map
- 3D labels/icons of points of Interest
- Measures distances and heights
- Georeferenced photos on the land
- Agenda of field activities
- Recording farming practice and mandatory registry
- Recording crop phenological dates
- Acquisition of AR photography
- Real-time flags of issues