SITI DSS is an innovative platform to browse, query and monitor geospatial data from nation to field-scale including historical information.
Data can include:
- soil attributes (pedology);
- GPS tracks from precision agriculture;
- animal tracking;
- multi-spectral and multi-temporal satellite data;
- field sensors or weather stations;
- prescription or survey maps;
- chemical or natural inputs traces;
- fertilisers usage;
- yield maps.
SITI DSS includes configurable widgets to design customised dashboards with chart or gauges displaying indices and alerts based on good practice rules. Those can include indices on practices for agricultural, forestry, environmental, water management, and economical activities.