We are looking for a DB Administrator and a DB Designer with a good level of English.
The Database Administrator / Database Designer is responsible for the management, performance, maintenance and overall reliability of databases. He/she will also deal with the improvement and design of new database models.
The Database Administrator / Database Designer must ensure that the stored information is protected and accessible only to persons authorized to access it. In our company the DBA also has skills and expertise in the design and implementation of articulated data models in a range of formats (Image data server, Map data Server and Data Server). This person will be knowledgeable about the techniques of programming and optimization of a relational and spatial database.
The ideal candidate is in possession of the following requirements:
- RDBMS management, optimization and design capabilities including advanced spatial capabilities;
- knowledge of concepts, techniques, systems and products for the management of data and physical databases;
- knowledge of database architectures in heterogeneous environments;
- knowledge of complex data architectures (distribution and replication at local and geographical level);
- knowledge of the main RDBMS and programming languages for DB;
- good knowledge of operating systems, systems, protocols and networking architectures; web and application servers; databases; portals; CM and Knowledge base.