What are cookies?
Cookies may perform functions such as, for example, allow the user to navigate between the different pages by efficiently remembering their preferences and, in general, can improve the user’s individual needs. These are the main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: Guarantee normal navigation and use of the website allowing us, for example, to provide a purchase link or authenticate access to restricted areas.
- Analytics cookies: Collect information, in aggregate form, regarding the number of users and how they visit the site itself.
- Functionality cookies: Allow the browsing user to use a number of selected criteria functions, for example, the language or the products selected for purchase in order to improve the same service.
- Profiling Cookies: Profiling cookies are intended to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by users while surfing the net.
Which cookies does ABACO use?
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Purposes||Domain|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||session||session cookie (i.e. it expires and then it is removed from the browser when the browser is closed), it is a technical cookie aimed at speeding up site navigation||website domain|
|adm_2_0 o sglogin||session||user authentication management cookie whose purpose is to maintain knowledge of the authenticated user profile (ie the user who registered and accepted the confidentiality document and who subsequently explicitly authenticated at least once on the site with username and password) and therefore enable the use of content reserved for him.||website domain|
|sgLang||six months||user authentication management cookie whose purpose is to maintain knowledge of the authenticated user profile (ie the user who registered and accepted the confidentiality document and who subsequently explicitly authenticated at least once on the site with username and password) and therefore enable the use of content reserved for him.||website domain|
functional cookie for the management of website security
|CookieSetting o sg_CookiePolicy o PrivacyCookie||one year/ten year||
ABACO does not use profiling cookies aimed at creating user profiles in order to send them online advertising as per the preferences expressed while navigating this site.
How do I manage cookies?
You may oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your web browser to disable cookies. The following are the methods provided by the major browsers:
- explorer Internet Explorer: //windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- chrome Chrome: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- firefox Firefox: //support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- opera Opera: //help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- safari Safari: //support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Please bear in mind that deleting and blocking cookies will have an impact on your user experience as some parts of the site may no longer work.
The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the same third party; therefore, members are invited to take note of privacy information and information on how to manage or disable cookies published on these web pages.
Google Analytics cookies:
- instructions on how to manage or disable cookies: : //support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Cookie Google Analytics and YouTube:
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Description|
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat*||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate.|
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Description|
|__utmt||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.|
|__utmc||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.|
|__utmv||2 years from set/update||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
|gac<property-id>||90 days||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out. Learn more.|
|AMP_TOKEN||30 seconds to 1 year||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.|
Settings related to third-party cookies
You can block or enable the use of third-party cookies by selecting the following options